“The rights of women, people of color and immigrants are under a constant, daily attack from this Administration. Everyone in Southwest Florida and the United States deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. We must be unequivocal – these are our rights and we need representatives that will stand up for them.”
David’s Commitment to Human Rights
- As an ally and a partner, David will be on the frontlines fighting for gender and pay equity.
- Protect a woman’s right to make her own healthcare decisions without government interference.
- Fight for the right of all people to be free of sexual harassment in schools and workplaces.
- The grandson of immigrants, David will be a vocal advocate for our immigrant communities.
- Fight to keep Temporary Protective Status for our neighbors and stop the arbitrary revocation of these life-saving protections.
- Create a path to citizenship for our Dreamers and end the inhumane practices in detention centers.
- Strongly oppose and condemn the separation of families at the border – this is a completely man-made humanitarian crisis.
- Work to ensure that LGBTQ Americans can live a life without discrimination.
- Defend the rights of every American to serve their country regardless of their sexual orientation or national origin.
- Fight for strong workplace and housing discrimination protections for all Americans.