This is your chance to meet David, share your most important issues, and show your support for the next step on the path toward a Democratic victory in 2018. David will be answering your questions and speaking about the issues facing Southwest Florida and the nation.
Organized by Lee Organizing for Action (OFA) Indivisible, a grassroots progressive group with over 300 Lee County members, the town hall is open to the public and all are welcome.
Hope to see you there!
- Who: Lee OFA Indivisible, David Holden
- What: Town hall meeting and Q&A session
- Where: Lakes Regional Library, 15290 Bass Road, Fort Myers, FL
- When: Jan. 10, 2018, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- RSVP: Facebook event page
Like & Follow David’s Facebook page to stay up to date on the campaign and upcoming events.